Dragons Blood Handmade Soap
Dragon's Blood is a popular incense fragrance based on a natural resin. In the end, the Dragon's Blood resin is expensive and difficult to extract the aroma from, so many synthetic fragrances are popular on the market. I do my best to find the best synthetic scent on the market that is Phthalate free.
What makes this soap so good for your skin?
- 98% Natural Soap
- The olive oil in the soap base
- Coconut oil is naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and moisturizing. It is composed primarily of nourishing fatty acids and is especially high in lauric acid. It also contains vitamin E and healthy fats, which help to make skin smooth. In large amounts it can be drying to the skin, so is just a small portion of this recipe.
- Castor oil will increases hair growth, treats dandruff and repairs split ends. Castor oil also acts as a moisturizer for the hair, skin and scalp.
- The naturally occurring glycerin in homemade soap
- No detergents or harmful chemicals in homemade soap
Ingredients: Saponified olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, water, whole milk, honey, cocoa butter, sodium lactate, kaolin clay, fluorphlogopite (mica), titanium dioxide, tin oxide, iron oxide, fragrance, Vitamin E.
Approximately 4 - 4.5 oz.