Eucalyptus Mint Soap
BACK IN STOCK WITH IMPROVED RECIPE!
Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil is uplifting. This soap is a great stress reliever.
What makes this soap so good for your skin?
- The olive oil in the soap base
- Castor oil will increases hair growth, treats dandruff and repairs split ends. Castor oil also acts as a moisturizer for the hair, skin and scalp.
- The naturally occurring glycerin in homemade soap
- The Shea butter is for skin conditioning and cellular repair
- Goat milk is full of moisture-boosting fat molecules, redness-reducing exfoliating acids, nourishing vitamin A, and a handful of other skin-loving minerals that make it a powerful, yet gentle antidote for everything from eczema to acne
Ingredients: Saponified Olive oil, distilled water, castor oil, goats milk, shea butter, honey, pink kaolin clay, eucalyptus essential oil, spearmint essential oil, Vitamin E, mica and lots of love.