Lavender Homemade Soap
BACK IN STOCK WITH IMPROVED RECIPE!
Lavender is wonderfully healing, anti-septic and anti-viral. Its aromatherapy properties can reduce stress and sooth the nerves. Good for all skin types.
Our Lavender essential oil is a blend of various lavenders in order to get a consistent scent that is best for soap making. It is not floral smelling in any way, but is a true lavender scent, herbaceous and a bit camphorous.
What makes this soap so good for your skin?
- The olive oil in the soap base
- Castor oil will increases hair growth, treats dandruff and repairs split ends. Castor oil also acts as a moisturizer for the hair, skin and scalp.
- The naturally occurring glycerin in homemade soap
- The Shea butter is for skin conditioning and cellular repair
- The oatmeal holding moisturizers to your skin and exfoliating the dead skin cells
- The lavender essential oil also pampers and soothes your skin
- Goat milk is full of moisture-boosting fat molecules, redness-reducing exfoliating acids, nourishing vitamin A, and a handful of other skin-loving minerals that make it a powerful, yet gentle antidote for everything from eczema to acne
Ingredients: Saponified Olive oil, water, Castor oil, Shea butter, Goats Milk, Honey, Sodium Lactate, Lavender essential oil, Mica, Glitter, Vitamin E, and lots of love.