Oatmeal, Milk & Honey Homemade Soap
Milk , finely ground oatmeal, honey and cocoa butter are included for their skin soothing properties. Smells so good you'll be tempted to eat it!
What makes this soap so good for your skin?
- It's 97% Natural
- Olive oil is the perfect skin moisturizer, a gentle makeup remover, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, relieves eczema and psoriasis, helps with acne and makes a mild and gentle soap.
- Castor oil will increases hair growth, treats dandruff and repairs split ends. Castor oil also acts as a moisturizer for the hair, skin and scalp.
- Goat milk is full of moisture-boosting fat molecules, redness-reducing exfoliating acids, nourishing vitamin A, and a handful of other skin-loving minerals that make it a powerful, yet gentle antidote for everything from eczema to acne
- The naturally occurring glycerin in homemade soap
- No detergents or harmful chemicals in homemade soap
Ingredients: Saponified Olive oil, Water, Castor Oil, Honey, Cocoa Butter, Goats Milk, Oat flour, Fragrance, Sodium Lactate, Kaolin Clay, Vitamin E.