Oatmeal, Milk & Honey Homemade Soap
What makes this soap so good for your skin?
- It's 97% Natural
- Olive oil is the perfect skin moisturizer, a gentle makeup remover, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, relieves eczema and psoriasis, helps with acne and makes a mild and gentle soap.
- Castor oil will increases hair growth, treats dandruff and repairs split ends. Castor oil also acts as a moisturizer for the hair, skin and scalp.
- Goat milk is full of moisture-boosting fat molecules, redness-reducing exfoliating acids, nourishing vitamin A, and a handful of other skin-loving minerals that make it a powerful, yet gentle antidote for everything from eczema to acne
- The naturally occurring glycerin in homemade soap
- No detergents or harmful chemicals in homemade soap
Ingredients: Saponified Olive oil, Water, Castor Oil, Honey, Cocoa Butter, Goats Milk, Oat flour, Fragrance, Sodium Lactate, Kaolin Clay, Vitamin E.